INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
(REGULATION EU 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL APRIL 27 2016)
In conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679, shown below as “GDPR”), personal data processing by FORMIT Foundation (shown below as “FORMIT”) will be characterized by principle of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and privacy and data subject rights protection.
In this sense according to the GDPR the following information are provided:
TYPE OF PROCESSED DATA
The data collected by FORMIT from the data subject can comprehend:
- Identity and personal data (name, second name, date and place of birth, nationality, residence, legal residence, fiscal code, telephone and email address) linked with the development of activities and projects in the different areas of competence and participation of FORMIT;
- Personal data of employees and consultants linked with economic or social security data processing;
- Personal data of good and service providers linked with the economic data processing;
- Personal data regarding the economic and educational profile of students attending masters and advanced training realized by FORMIT.
The data above listed can be asked by and collected through dedicated features of the FORMIT website or directly by the data subject.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Processing of the collected data aims to allow one or more of the following activities:
- Management of the access keys to the FORMIT informative systems, identifying unequivocally the user according with FORMIT security policies;
- FORMIT HR and consultant management;
- Sales management;
- Accounting management;
- Development of activities and projects related to FORMIT institutional goals, eventually through partnership with third parties, also from extra-EU countries, realized also with digital platforms;
- Documents development linked with activities and projects related to the FORMIT institutional goals;
- Statistics for evaluation and financial statement, inherent to activities and projects related to FORMIT institutional goals;
- Invoicing regarding activities and projects related to FORMIT institutional goals;
- Distribution of training and master courses both in classroom that remote, this last modality is realized through e-learning information systems with access tracking, electronic curricula and account management, test management, test record management;
- Compliance to international, European and national regulation;
- Assistance tickets for specific asks from students through email and telephone.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data processing is realized according to the regulation and to the principles of lawfulness and fairness established by the GDPR. Data are specifically:
- Collected and stored exclusively for the stated purpose, constantly and adequately update;
- Processed both manually that automatically, with lawfulness and fairness, for the stated purpose;
- Protected through the adoption of security measures and realized by the processor and the another processors on the behalf of the controller.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING SYSTEMS
No automated decision making systems are foreseen for personal data processing.
Data will be stored for a period excessing the purpose for which personal data have been collected.
WHEN PERSONAL DATA ARE NECESSARY
Consent to personal data processing is free: however, denial by the data subject could create the impossibility to provide the service in the case personal data are necessary to its accomplishment.
Collected and processed data, exclusively for the stated purpose, could be transferred to public authorities in conformity to legal duties, or to public and private bodies for their fulfillment.
In any moment the subject will have the right to:
- Ask demonstration of existence of personal data processing;
- Ask information regarding the purpose of processing, type of data, recipients or type of recipients to whom personal data have been transferred and, when possible, the storage period;
- Have rectification and modification of the personal data;
- Have personal data erasure and processing limitation (this right could create the impossibility to accomplish some services)
- Have access to the portability of the personal data, in a structured standard, of common use and readable by an automatic device, and so transferrable to another controller without limitation
- Revoke consent in any moment without compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on a previous consent (this right could create the impossibility to accomplish some services);
- File a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The data subject can exercise her/his rights through:
- Formal request at the FORMIT mail address of the following legal residence address;
- contact email@example.com
- FORMIT Foundation (legal residence): Via G. G. Careri 11, 00147 Roma.