Contracting Party: Ministry of Interior – Department of Public Security – Directorate General for Immigration and Border Police
The project aims to identify required interventions to be made on the Information System “SIA” (Anti-immigration Information System) for its security approval for the tretment of confidential information.
Main activities relate to:
- Analysis of the current situation, to identify:
- Information systems in use by the Anti-Immigration Section;
- Procedures involved (prevention of irregular migration flows and law enforcement activities);
- Identification of stakehoders’ needs (Border Police, General Commands of Arma dei Carabinieri, Guardia di Finanza and Capitaneria di Porto);
- Identification of confidential information.
- User Anaylsis and segmentation;
- Design of the solution and definition of the project implementation;
- Cost-benefit analysis;
- Definition of the SIA security approval procedure.