Contracting party: Italian Ministry of Justice – Directorate General for Computerised information systems
The project aims to satisfy the need to enhance and optimise communication towards citizens, through the realisation of Public Relations Offices as reference points for access to information and services for externals (citizens, businesses, law operators etc.).
Main activites relate to:
- Analysis and identification of law obligations;
- Analysis and optimisation (re-engeneerisation) of service processes performed by Genova Court of Appeal, with particular reference to those carried out by the Public Relations Office and definition of its information flows;
- Preliminary plan (architecture, functional model, logical data model, etc.) of the information system supporting the functions of the Public Relations’ Office;
- Cost and benefits analysis;
- Predisposition of tender documents.